About our Candles
Why choose soy wax for your candles?
- It's a natural and renewable resource
- It's cleaner burning, leaving little to no carbon build up when properly maintained
- It burns longer than other waxes: 5 to 7 hours of burn time per ounce
- It's vegan
To get the most out of your candle:
- The first burn is the most important - make sure the top of your candle is fully melted before you extinguish it. This should take approximately 3 hours. This establishes the "memory" of the candle and ensures that you use all the wax possible, and get the longest burn out of it.
- Trim the wick before lighting or relighting your candle to 1/8" for wood wicks and 1/4" for cotton wicks. This will minimize any smoke and keep the flame controlled. Remove the trimmings from the candle.
- Once it is burning, leave it be. Do not move or handle a hot candle, keep it out of reach of children and pets, and always burn under supervision.